Monday, November 2, 2009

Re-evaluation

I'm stumped. I'm at somewhat of a crossroads right now and i'm not sure what to do. The furture seems promising, but with a dissmal shadow lingering behind. Something is not right, but I can't figure outwhat it is. My goal in life is to not be bored. I need to do something that keeps my interest. I want to do stuff, try stuff, and enjoy stuff. So the dilemma is what do I do? Where do I go to do that stuff. I hope that things make more sense in the next few days and weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, crossroads...I have such a love-hate relationship with crossroads. I think with a big decision such as carrer choice, you will always stumble upon something that seems more interesting, more fun, more fullfilling. But sometimes that's just a distraction- something used to set you off track and get your wheels spinning in a different direction. Follow your heart. I know that we're both Christians, and the propper thing to say here is, pray about it. But sometimes what you need to hear is, listen to what your heart is saying, because GOd can use that willingless to use you and guide you. Stay focused on the big picture, and not so much on the minute details.

    ReplyDelete