Friday, February 19, 2010

First Blog Post of '10

So, it's been awhile. But I find some type of strange of healing that is experienced by typing into oblivion and hoping that someone somewhere reads my musings and pretends to care. I have become complacent. I'm overweight, apathetic, unhygienic, and unruly. This needs to change, I need to change. I'm not depressed, but I every once and awhile get flustered, say some things I don't mean, then clean something in hopes of getting noticed for the person that I really am. I am planning on channeling my anger, confusion and disinterest into something beautiful and worth. I am not being taken seriously and my potential is not being realized or utilized, I know that I am a funny person and I don't normally say insightful things, but this time I am serious and I AM CHANGING. Love ya.

1 comment:

  1. I don't even have to pretend. I do care.

    "Sometimes you have to moan, or nothing seems to suit ya'", Cat Stevens, On The Road To Find Out. It gives me clarity when I am confused, and, no, I am not a hundred years old.

    You change all you want, sometimes we have to wrap our present in the right way before it feels like we are giving ourselves. Don't change the gift, though. That is good...that already belongs to Someone Else.

    You have lots of time to figure this out, even if you do feel the urgency of 1am. The morning hours are cruel for some reason. Watch those.

    You are so much further than I was at your age. You are so blessed. Sometimes being really gifted is a burden until you find out what it all means. I think that it is harder to be in your position.

    Know that you are loved, and prayed for.

    We like you, even when you are not funny.

    ReplyDelete